Famous Tiger Mountain, Cold White Leaf Mountain, Indigo Hill Mountain
🔥 BUNDLE: Penang Yuan Bao (INGOT) Durian (2 x 800g)
Yuan Bao Durian, also known as Ingot Durian, is a rare and highly prized variety of durian that is native to Penang, Malaysia. It is characterized by its large, oblong shape, smooth, yellow skin, and creamy, custard-like flesh. The flesh is also known for its mild, sweet flavor and low bitterness.
7kg of husked durian to produce 1.6kg of de-husked durian meat. Serves 4 pax.
- A Rare Delicacy Worth Tasting
- Grade A Only – Superior Quality
- Complex Flavour – Bitter Sweet After Taste
- 100% Replacement Guarantee – No questions asked!
- 1-Hour Express Delivery in Vacuum Sealed Packaging
$14/kg promotion is tallied average rate for two boxes
Sweetness ☆ ☆
Stickiness ☆ ☆
Bitterness ☆ ☆ ☆
Out of stock